Sunday 13 October 2013

Team 2013

The team with Dairy Farmer Rob McIntosh

The team with our Young Eco Champion Megan Rowlatt


The team with our young farming champion Jess Monteith
 
 
Name: Kristian
Favourite animal: Monkey
Comment: I like BMX bikes and pie Why I joined Archibull: I thought it would be a great experience.
Favourite colour: Green








 Name: Jeremy
Favourite animal: Dog
Comment: I have 2 siblings
Why I joined Archibull: I like agriculture because its better than being in a classroom.
Favourite colour: Blue




Name:  Rebekah
Favourite animal: Monkey
Comment: I like gymnastics
Favourite colour: Purple
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because I thought it would be a good experience for me.





Name: Chloe
Favourite animal: turtle
Comment: I like laughing
Favourite colour: pink
Why I joined Archibull? To paint a cow.












Name: Gemma
Favourite animal: Panda
Comment: I like writing
Favourite colour: Blue
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because I wanted to know more about it, and experience what it is like. :)





Name: Deborah


Comment: I was in the Archibull team last year. I’m a bit of an artist
Favourite animal: I love all animals!
Why I joined Archibull: The reason that I chose to do Archibull this year is because last time I had a lot of fun with all my friends and I learned a lot.









Name: Marjorie
Favourite animal: Horse
Why I joined Archibull: I wanted to do Archibull again this year because I love animals and I want to help make the Earth a better place.
Comment: I love agriculture because I get to see all the animals and work with them.
All of my friends and I learnt a lot more about agriculture thanks to Archi.



Name: Jacob
Favourite animal: Guinea pig
Comment: I like parkour and drawing
Favourite colour: Blue
Why I joined Archibulll? A different experience.








Name: Kirsty

Favourite animal: Horse
Comment: I like penguins and spongebob

Favourite colour: Yellow
Why I joined Archibull? A different experience.




















Name: Bethany


Favourite animal: Dugong, Koala & Pigmy animals
Comment: I like drawing
Favourite colour: Every colour
Why I joined Archibull: For a different experience and to learn more about dairy.






Name: Britney


Favourite animal: Dog
Comment: I like hanging out with friends
Favourite colour: Green
Why I joined Archibull? For a different experience.













Name: Hannah.

Favourite animal: cat.
Comment: I like art and reading.
Favourite colour: Purple.
Why I joined Archibull: To learn and for a new experience.









Name: Ashlee

Favourite animal: Any type of cat
Comment: I like music, art and reading.
Favourite colour: Blue.
Why I joined Archibull: I was part of the team last year, and I really enjoyed the experience so I figured, why not do it again?






Name: Tabetha

Favourite animal: Dragon
Comment: I am a Stegosaurus!
Favourite colour: Pthalocyanine
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because it is fun. 







Name: Marni
 

Favourite animal: All of them.
Comment: You can never have too many brothers.
Favourite colour: Yellow
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because it is nice, and to help people along the way.







Name: Jayde

Favourite animal: Dragon
Comment: I like food, art, and more food.
Favourite colour: Light, pastel colours, and some darker colours.
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull for my friend who was all alone in Archibull. Plus it seemed fun.
Name: Rochelle

Favourite animal: Kraken
Comment: I'm an artist not a fighter
Favourite colour: Aqua
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because I thought it would be fun to paint, and I was right!




Name: Jared

Favourite animal: Dog
Comment: To do to ones you do yourself
Favourite colour: Hot pink, baby!
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because I wanted to do something new.









Name: Amy
Favourite animal: Dolphin
Comment: Haha comment.
Favourite colour: blue
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because to learn more about the dairy industry.


Name: Crystal

Favourite animal: Tiger
Comment: YOLO
Favourite colour: Aqua
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull to do something creative.


Name: Kia

Favourite animal: Tiger
Comment: Ain't nobody got time for that.
Favourite colour: Blue
Why I joined Archibull: I joined Archibull because I thought it would've been a good experience.










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment